Uninstall Yum Audio plugins
Yum Audio plugins currently don't come with an uninstaller.
To uninstall your plugins completely there are a few things you'll have to delete.
1. Delete your plugin from the appropriate directory:
- VST3: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3
- AU: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components
- AAX: /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins
- VST3: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
- AAX: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins (AAX)
2. Delete the plugin help folder:
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Yum Audio/<Plugin Name>
- Windows: C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\Application Support\Yum Audio\<Plugin Name>
3. Delete the plugin preset folder:
- Mac: ~/Library/Yum Audio/<Plugin Name>
- Windows: C:\Users\<your user>\AppData\Roaming\Yum Audio\<Plugin Name>
Please note that the Yum Audio helper and preset directories might contain other files/apps like for example the FoodstampsIpcServer, that might be necessary for correct plugin operation. Only delete the entire Yum Audio folders if you want to uninstall all Yum Audio products.
Can't find what you're looking for, get in touch with us!